How to make 1000 friends on facebook in one day.






This is very simple way to make 1000 friends on facebook. Facebook provide to make friendship with strangers peoples as well as your friend ,family and relative. here is no limitation, you can't create more than 1000 friends . You can make friendship with many people in one time or more time.

Now  How to get 1000 friends on facebook.







 RECURMENT                                                                                                                                                 

   1.Frist of all ,we need more than one thousand (1000) Email ID.


                                                          CLICK HERE TO GET Email ID


 2.Copy Email address.
  3.Go on your facebook account and type:- https://www.facebook.com/invite.php
     You will see this type of image-




     4 .Paste Email addresh in BOX TO:
     5.Type message as you like.
    6.click INVITE YOUR FRIENDS 

Related post:-                                                                                                                                                  

   


                                                                                                                                                                        

Previous
Next Post »

18 comments

Click here for comments
rt
admin
April 15, 2013 at 5:46 AM ×

thanks you my friend ^_^

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
May 6, 2013 at 5:01 AM ×

So will all the people you send invitation will add you in a few days?

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
May 20, 2013 at 5:07 PM ×

Hey there I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by accident,
while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am
here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round
thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

My weblog vakantieparken frankrijk

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
June 6, 2013 at 10:06 PM ×

Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth used to be
a amusement account it. Glance complicated to more brought agreeable from you!
However, how can we communicate?

Also visit my web-site ... vakantiehuizen

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
June 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM ×

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you are a
great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back later in life.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice day!



Here is my site :: vakantiehuisje frankrijk (vakantiehuisjefrankrijk.webstarts.com)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
June 9, 2013 at 7:29 AM ×

Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a
really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.


My blog post luxe villa frankrijk

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
June 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM ×

It's the best time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I have read this submit and if I may just I desire to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or advice.
Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this
article. I want to read more issues approximately it!

my blog post; vakantiewoning frankrijk - -

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
June 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM ×

I cover my freshly sharpened hook with paste and coat the hair and bait in paste.
The 360 Series from Aqua-Vu is specifically designed with a rugged encasement for ice fishing.
The less there is between you and the ocean, the more intimate an experience you will
have out at sea.

Feel free to surf to my web blog Visit posters website ()

Reply
avatar
June 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM ×

Hello bro that method is not working. please give me video of this send me mail tasleemullahking@gmail.com

Reply
avatar
adel adeel
admin
August 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM ×

thanks bro
http://mathsinfo.weebly.com

Reply
avatar
November 11, 2015 at 5:18 PM ×

Thank you for the information, I think this article is very useful for all who read it.
.

Reply
avatar
nasihnetwork
admin
August 19, 2016 at 4:39 AM ×

Thank you for sharing nice information . I like to know more about what is new and i think that we must always learn from each other
Jobs
nasihnetwork

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
November 2, 2016 at 6:17 AM ×

Hey there, invite tool is not working. Can you please help me?

Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment